About this recipe:
After making your coconut kefir you are left with a lot of yummie coconut meat. The meat just by itself has a lot of sugar and won't be good for any of the sugar free diets. Here's a way to ferment it, making it into a pro-biotic cottage style 'cheese'. Spread it on a cracker or sprinkle on a salad.
• meat of young thai coconuts
• 1/4 c. coconut kefir
1. Scoop all the meat out of the coconut shells with a spoon.
2. Blend in the blender until its smooth. Add the coconut kefir. It will make a nice brine.
3. Transfer to an airtight container.
4. Let is sit out at room temperature for 24 hrs.
5. Refrigerate and enjoy!
To learn more about kefir making visit Dom's kefir making website.